You can do good without any extra cost! With a simple gesture, you can help a vulnerable child not to drop out of school. Your support today ensures a future where this child grows to be an adult who has a job and therefore contributes to the well-being of our community. Join us in the effort to prevent school dropout among children from disadvantaged backgrounds and REDIRECT 3.5% of the tax to United Way Romania’s educational programs.
School dropout is not a rare phenomenon in vulnerable communities, because the priority there is ensuring daily living, in which the children are also involved. That is why the support offered to keep these children in school can break the cycle of poverty, with which the entire family struggles.
United Way is addressing the complex issue of school dropout in an integrated way. Thus, not only the child receives help to do homework, access to non-formal educational activities, school supplies, clothing, shoes, a warm meal, but also the teachers receive support to work effectively with disadvantaged children, and the parents participate in parenting courses to understand the importance of education and to be actively involved in the child’s life.
Redirect 3.5% of the tax to the benefit of children from poor backgrounds, who want to go to school, but do not have enough resources.
Redirection is the choice of each taxpayer as to how to use some of the money they have already remitted to the state as income tax in 2022. It does not involve additional costs. If you do not choose to support a specific cause, the entire amount will remain in the state budget.
How you can redirect 3.5%
To redirect up to 3.5% of the tax for the year 2022, complete the following steps:
- Download form 230 HERE
- Complete the editable fields
- Send it to United Way or ANAF as follows:
1. By e-mail to the address: email@example.com. Once completed, the form can be signed using the electronic signature, and to be able to sign the form online, you must have Adobe Reader downloaded. Or it can be printed, signed in pen, scanned/photographed, and sent to us.
2. Printed, signed in pen and sent by post or courier, at the headquarters of the United Way Romania Foundation: Bd. Dimitrie Pompeiu, no. 6E, Pipera Business Tower, 6th floor, sector 2, Bucharest.
3. Through the ANAF online service, Virtual Private Space.
4. Submitted to the ANAF branch in your sector or city.
Do you have independent income?
For income from other sources (use of goods, copyrights, PFA): complete the specific declaration. After completing your personal data, add the United Way Romania data to section 6, point B: United Way of Romania Foundation – Drumul Împreună Romania, tax identification code of the non-profit entity/cult unit: 16579546, bank account (IBAN): RO67 RZBR 0000 0600 0510 0708.
The submission deadline is May 25, 2023.
Help children from disadvantaged backgrounds go to school!